How to download and install Mobogenie on MAC OS: Mobogenie is a piece of software that acts as your phone PC Manager and also as an alternative app store.It was developed by Lion Studios and is available for free. The developer is Beijing Gamease Age Technology.
Installation procedure for each device would be different. In this article we will see how to download Mobogenie on Mac OS.
Why would you install Mobogenie on MAC OS?
- Alternative AppStore: Mobogenie gives you access to millions of apps that too for free. So first use is that you can try out several apps on your Mac.
- Smartphone Manager: Phone has become smart and is filled with loads of unmanaged content. We can manage the contents of our phone using Mobogenie. For this you will install Mobogenie on your PC and then connect your phone to the PC using USB cable. Now you can have a backup of all contents, folders, manage contacts and SMS between your PC and phone. The phone can be either Android phone/iPhone. You can connect both Android phone/iPhone to Mac PC using Mobogenie and transfer files.
How to install Mobogenie on Mac OS?
There are 2 methods suggested here. You can follow any one of them. Both the methods follow one simple trick. You require an Android emulator to install Mobogenie.apk on your Mac.
- Install BlueStacks in PC (mobogenie.apk being ‘.apk’ file requires Android emulator- BlueStacks)
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Go to My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for Mobogenie
- Mobogenie app will be present in the search results; just install it on BlueStacks
- You will have to login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks
- Install Nox Player in your PC (Nox is an Android emulator)
- Go to searcher tab and search for Mobogenie
- Install Mobogenie from the search results
- Mobogenie will get installed on Nox
Tip: You can also download the .apk file initially and then install it on the emulator.
.apk file is available from the following link:
Now you can play Mobogenie on your Mac PC.
How to use Mobogenie after installation?
Now you have Mobogenie app installed on your PC. Just connect your phone with USB cable to the laptop. (Enable USB Debugging mode in your device so that you can access device contents on your PC)
Things you can do now with Mobogenie software when your phone and PC are connected
- Support to Backup and Restore the Smart Phone
- Contact book management
- Support the chat service via SMS messenger
- Complete contact manager support with group messaging and more features
- Access to download Applications, themes, wallpapers, Ringtones, video and more
- Support in the complete file management
- Allowed to move apps and various files between different storages
- Support to clear out all junk files
- Finally improves the whole device performance with increased speed
Mobogenie app is safe to use but it is currently being listed under PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program). Hence it gets installed on your PC without your consent when browsing or downloading things from websites. If you have antivirus installed in your PC; it considers Mobogenie to be a virus.
- How to Use Mobogenie?
- Mobogenie Old version for Pc- Download
- Download offline install for Mobogenie PC
- Mobogenie For Mac PC (Macbook/Air/Pro)- Free Download
- Download Mobogenie for PC Windows 10, 8, 7 (2019 Latest)
Mobogenie is not available for download too in many sites because of the above mentioned reasons. But it is truly excellent software with easy to use interface and providing the best filtered third-party applications. Many have used, liked and approved the usage of Mobogenie. The software is still being worked on and getting updated.